JYSA Spring Season begins in March and will run through May.
Please read this entire message before beginning. We look forward to a great season!
Deadline to register is February 28th. Waitlists begin March 1st.
- We need several volunteer coaches in each age group! See below for discounts for Head Coaches.
- We also need volunteers to help maintain the fields and help on the Recreational Committee to organize and run our season. We must have volunteers for our season to run well.
- Each Fall season is when players move up to the next age group, so this Spring all players will stay in the same age group. The age matrix can be found on our website and during registration.
- Previous Team Request-- During registration you will have the option to return to your previous team if you played in the Fall. You may select "Yes" to return to the previous team with any returning members, or select "No" to be placed on a random team.
- Team Formations--As mentioned in the previous bullet, players may return to the previous team if they are returning from the Fall. Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches will also have their player on their team. Families may also request for siblings to be placed on the same team if they are in the same age group. Please email JYSA at email@example.com to make this request. However, no other team requests are allowed to be made. Recreational teams must be formed randomly according to the US Youth Soccer guidelines.
- The U4 Academy has a max of 30 spots. Once 30 players have registered, new players will be added to the wait list.
- The U14 teams play in the Bluegrass Regional Soccer League. These teams do travel to surrounding counties for games on Saturdays and Sundays. The U14 team is for players born in the years 2010-2009. This team would be a co-ed team with boys and girls. In order to have a team we must have enough players and a coach. If we are not able to form a team, any fees paid will be refunded.
- The U12 teams play in the Bluegrass Regional Soccer League. These teams do travel to surrounding counties for games on Saturdays and Sundays. The U12 teams are for players born in the years 2011-2012. This team would be a co-ed team with boys and girls.
- Player's Jerseys--All new players will need to purchase a set of an orange and a grey jersey during registration. Any returning players who already own the orange and grey jersey set do not need to purchase a new set.
- All the players, please proceed and choose your preferred method of payment at the end of the process. Credit Card or Checks are our available options. We do offer the options of payment plans if you can not pay the entire fee at once. This will show up when you are checking out at the end.
- We are thankful for our Head Coaches who volunteer their time. As a thank you, at the end of the season we will refund 50% of the registration fee for their player whose team they coached. The coach must coach the entire season to be eligible.
Have any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at https://www.facebook.com/JessamineYouthSoccer
Follow us on Facebook under Jessamine Youth Soccer Association for future updates!
For more information please refer to our FAQ Page.
||2018 / 2017
||2016 / 2015
||2014 / 2013
||2012 / 2011
||2010 / 2009